Australia’s eastern seaboard industrial property markets have provided exceptional returns over recent years, with strong occupier demand underpinning leasing markets and record demand from local and global investors driving strong price growth.
Oxford Economics Australia’s Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane Industrial Property reports provide 10 year forecasts of metropolitan demand, supply and indicative vacancies and identify growth prospects (rents, yields, capital values and IRRs) across each city’s key industrial precincts to guide investment, leasing and development decisions.
What does the service include?
- Forecast consistency. Our retail property market analysis draws on in-house economic and demographic forecasts, ensuring a consistent methodology. Our forecasts are in sync with our widely respected global economic and industry view.
- Market insights. Our experienced team of property analysts bring together more than 150 years’ of experience in property forecasting, market research, data analysis and town planning.
- Flexible delivery of forecasts. Our database and forecasts, including data on over 1,000 large-format retail centres and freestanding superstores, can be delivered flexibly, either as an Excel file or in other formats to meet client needs.
- Independent forecasts that clients can trust, regardless of the stage of cycle. Annual (10 year) forecasts form the basis of assumptions in a financial evaluation or feasibility analysis.
- Research briefing. An in-house presentation, webinar or teleconference is included as part of a subscription.
- Property economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
Australian Real Estate Forecasting
Critical analysis and deep insights into the Australian property market. We provide forecasts and identify market risks and opportunities for office, retail, industrial and residential property sectors.
Global Resources and Events
Easing financial conditions offer CRE some respite
Eurozone key themes 2024 – A fragile recovery will gain impulse
UK Key themes 2024 – Tight policy settings weigh on growth
Canada’s population boom will lift the economy, but only over time
Key themes for 2024 – another year of price weakness
Why tourism will continue to grow in 2024: key themes to watch in the year ahead
Five key themes that will affect industry in 2024 — and beyond
Global scenarios – Middle East escalation
Latin America Key Themes 2024 – Slower growth, but it’s not all bad news
Request a Free Trial
Complete the form and we will contact you to set up your free trial. Please note that trials are only available for qualified users.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organisations without your permission.
Office property market analysis
Detailed analysis and forecasts for Australian office marketsFind Out More
Industrial property market analysis
Insights into the Australian industrial property market through regular forecasts reports, analysis and insights.Find Out More
Residential property market analysis
Residential property outlook for Australian houses and real estateFind Out More