Brochure | New Zealand Macro Service
In a fast-changing economic environment, the New Zealand Macro Service provides in-depth insights and analysis of the key domestic and global trends. This enables our clients to make better strategic decisions, manage key risks, and take advantage of newly-developing opportunities.
- Timely written analysis. Quarterly chart books, quick data insights, research briefings and a monthly forecast report.
- Customisable dashboard. Completely customisable data feeds, including an excel plug-in and the ability to integrate with tableau and Power BI.
- Online databank, which includes over 700 indicators Databank includes historical data back to 1980 and forecasts out to 2050 featuring a range of economic, socioeconomic and demographic data.
- Attendance at our bi-annual outlook conference and timely webinars. Review prospects for the economy as well as key risks to forecasts.
- In-depth industry and state forecast reports.
You may be interested in
New Zealand Construction Market Analysis
Insight into the building and construction industry throughout New Zealand. Using Oxford Economics Australia's established methodology, the New Zealand Forecasting Service provides detailed overviews of historical trends as well as future prospects for building activity.Find Out More